The Electoral Integrity Project hosted two workshops in Montreal, ahead of the APSA 2022 Annual Workshop.
The first event focused on electoral integrity around the world in collaboration with the ACE Network and Elections Canada https://www.electoralintegrityproject.com/2022-eip-global-workshop.
I presented findings from the recent EIP Global Electoral Integrity Report. Speakers included:
- Electoral Integrity Project – Global Electoral Integrity
- The Carter Center – Updating TCC’s Handbook on Obligations and Standards
- Electoral Assistance Division of the UN Department of Political Affairs (UNEAD) – Building trust in elections: Perspectives from the UN
- Elections Canada – Introducing Elections Canada new Electoral Integrity Framework
- Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa (EISA) – Experiences with EISA’s electoral integrity tool in the Gambia
- The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) – Understanding and Addressing Trust in Democracy
- International Institute of Electoral Assistance (IDEA) – Promoting electoral integrity through online campaign finance reforms
- The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Elections and Information Integrity
View our presentation slides here:
Electoral Integrity in the USA
The second focused on electoral integrity in the USA, ahead of the forthcoming US mid-terms. This event was organised by Pippa Norris.
My presentation placed US electoral integrity in international perspective.
All workshop papers are available here:
View our slides here: